Roasted Delicata Squash with Granola Crumble and Maple Yogurt
Cardamom and cinnamon bring out the mildly sweet and nutty flavors of the roasted squash.
1 medium delicata squash, rinsed and dried
1-2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground cardamom
1/4 c Bird's Nest Apple Cinnamon Granola
1/4 c plain yogurt
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1) cut squash crosswise into 1/4-1/2" thick rings. scoop out seeds with small spoon
2) in medium bowl add squash and toss with oil until coated
3) add cinnamon and cardamom, toss again
4) place squash on rimmed, parchment lined baking sheet
5) bake in 400° preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden and fork tender.
6) in small bowl, stir maple syrup into yogurt, until incorporated
7) top squash rings with yogurt and granola