Vegan Brownie Bites
1 medium baked sweet potato, cooled (1 c mashed)
2 flax eggs (2 T ground flaxseed + 6 T water)
1/2 c maple syrup
1/4 c coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp instant espresso powder
1/2 c coconut flour
1/3 c cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 c chocolate chips, semi or bittersweet
1) Preheat oven to 350°
2) Lightly coat a mini muffin tin with coconut oil.
3) In a small bowl whisk ground flax with water. Allow to thicken for 5 minutes.
4) Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and espresso powder into a medium bowl.
5) In a large bowl add first 5 ingredients and stir to combine. Add in dry ingredients + chocolate chips and combine using a spatula.
6) Fill each muffin cup with 1 T batter. Make a tiny indent in the center of each and drop in 1 tsp granola. Cover with more 1 T batter. Top with additional granola and lightly press onto batter.
7) Bake for 20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
·vegan ·gluten free